You are here
The Institute for Research Advocacy and Training (INSRAT) has over the years organized and coordinated many programmes on national and international issues. These programmes were in the form of seminars, workshop, conference and exhibitions.
The subjects for these programmes include:
- Chieftaincy/Women Traditional Leaders/Grassroots traditional organizations.
- Culture and Development, Festivals and Rites of Passage.
- Biographies and Endangered oral Histories.
- Religions, The Church, Society and National Development.
- Peace, Justice and Conflict: Resources, livelihoods and development for global economy
- Family transition
- Research Aid, Child Production, Ghana Future Leaders and Legal Financial Literacy
- Human Rights and Responsibilities
- Support for programmes Initiatives from individuals and institutions