You are here
Like the Gordian knot, INSRAT believes that all spheres of human life and endevour are intertwined, inter-connected and inter-dependent.
Our vision is to be a leading people-centred institution that helps individual and groups transcend real and imagined boundaries based on education, wealth, gender, age, and social status.
- Build an institution of excellence for multidisciplinary, multi-sector, multi-ethnic and multinational Research, Advocacy, and Training which will build bridges by engaging hitherto ignored players and unheard voices.
- Stimulate greater public awareness and education on national and international issues through a programme of seminars, conferences, workshops and informal conversations, publications, exhibitions, educational activities and media relations.
- Provide access to residential facility for research, writing, reflection and publication.
- Support, collaborate and affiliate with centres of higher learning in Ghana and abroad.
- To educate a generation of young scholars, adolescents and students, and teachers through mentoring programmes such as fellowship and internships by senior expects, educators and administrators.
- Create a congenial environment for cultural orientation, discourse and exchange among Ghanaian ethnic groups; and in addition, between Ghanaians, the members of the African Diaspora and the international community.
- To harness the potentials of information and communication technology (ICT) in education and development.